HOW TO PLAY
The D#m7b5 chord
Step by Step
Let’s walk through how to play that D#m7b5 chord, one finger at a time, on your guitar.
- Put your first finger on the first fret of the fourth string.
- Put your second finger on the second fret of the third string.
- Put your third finger on the second fret of the second string.
- Put your fourth finger on the second fret of the first string.
- Strum only the thinnest four strings.
Don’t go it alone! You can practice this D#m7b5 chord with real-time feedback as you play with ChordBank’s Chord Coach.
ChordBank will listen on your phone’s microphone as you play, guiding you one finger at a time.