HOW TO PLAY
The C#add9 chord
Step by Step
Let’s walk through how to play that C#add9 chord, one finger at a time, on your guitar.
- Put your first finger on the ninth fret of the second string.
- Put your second finger on the tenth fret of the third string.
- Put your third finger on the eleventh fret of the fourth string.
- Put your fourth finger on the eleventh fret of the first string.
- Strum only the thinnest four strings.
Don’t go it alone! You can practice this C#add9 chord with real-time feedback as you play with ChordBank’s Chord Coach.
ChordBank will listen on your phone’s microphone as you play, guiding you one finger at a time.